top of page

LIT On-The-Go Pre-Workout

Get the most out of your workouts

BEYOND RAW® LIT™ on-the-go pre-workout is clinically dosed with ingredients proven to help push you further than you thought possible.

Train With Focus, Intensity And Pumps. Destroy your limitations with pre-workout energy fuel. LIT™ delivers 250mg of caffeine per serving in an Energy & Mental Intensity blend that also features 3.2g of CarnoSyn® beta-alanine. A 3g dose of L-citrulline drives massive muscle pumps after challenging lifts—turning struggle into serious satisfaction..

GHOST Energy Drink

Grab a case of your favorite flavor for epic focus, and legendary energy that is low in calories.

3D Energy Drink

When you need that extra boost of energy, go for a 3D Energy Drink.

You may also be interested in these products...

Note: Formulations can change over time. Be sure to check the ingredients label on the in-store product.

Serving Size 1 Can(s) » Servings Per Container 12

Amount Per Serving % DV: Calories 20 » Sodium 20mg 1% » Total Carbohydrate 4g 1% » Total Sugars 0g » Includes 0g Added Sugars 0 » Potassium (as Monopotassium Phosphate) 90mg 2% » Energy Mental Intensity 3.7g {CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine » Caffeine Anhydrous » elevATP® (Ancient Peat and Apple Extract) » NeuroFactor™ (Coffea arabica) (fruit extract)} » Pump N.O. Support 4.5g {L-Citrulline » L-Arginine}

Other ingredients: Carbonated Water » Citric Acid » Natural and Artificial Flavors » Sucralose » Sodium Benzoate (Preservative) » Potassium Sorbate (Preservative) » FD&C Blue # 1

bottom of page