top of page


Get all the nutrients you need when you're too busy to eat

In the military, MREs are rations to give soldiers the nutrients they need to survive on a mission. With M.R.E. we give you the fuel you need to support muscle tissue, from the best possible whole food based sources. Stop reaching for fast food and reach for whole foods based protein with M.R.E.

Lean Shake 25

Reach your weight goals with this meal replacement packed with protein, fiber and other nutrients.

Amplify Smoothie

Boost your metabolism with this power-packed protein.

You may also be interested in these products...

Note: Formulations can change over time. Be sure to check the ingredients label on the in-store product.

Serving Size 4 Scoop(s) » Servings Per Container 25

Amount Per Serving % DV: Calories 530 » Total Fat 7g 9% {Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%} » Trans Fat 0g » Cholesterol 5mg 2% » Total Carbohydrate 63g 23% {Dietary Fiber 7g 25%} » Total Sugars 2g » Includes 0g Added Sugars 0 » Protein 52g 104% » Sodium 330mg 14% » » Vitamin D 0mcg 0% » Calcium 417mg 30% » Iron 6mg 35% » Potassium 492mg 10%

Other ingredients: Rolled Oats » Whole Food Protein Blend » Red Russet Cocoa » Natural and Artificial Flavors » Milk Creamer (for texture) » Dehydrated Yam » Dehydrated Sweet Potato » Pea Starch » Coconut Water Powder » Dehydrated Blueberry Fruit » Dehydrated Goji Fruit » Maltodextrin » Dextrose » Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil Powder » Cellulose Gum » Sucralose » Acesulfame K » Salt; Contains: Eggs, Fish (Salmon), Tree Nuts (Coconut), Milk.

bottom of page